April 14, 2005
- 2005 National I-Club Spring Banquet Tour
- Follow the Renovation of Kinnick!
- 2005 Capital One Bowl: The Game Story
- 2005 Capital One Bowl: Photos from the Game
- 2005 Capital One Bowl: Notes from the Game
- 2005 Capital One Bowl: Statistics from the game
- 2005 Capital One Bowl: Video Highlights from the Game
- 2005 Capital One Bowl: Listen to the Game
- 2005 Capital One Bowl: Watch Mediacom’s Pre-Game Special
- The Schedule: 2005 and Beyond
- Order your 2004 Iowa Football Instant Replay DVD
- 2005 FanFest: Photo Gallery
Kirk and Gary will team up for the last time prior to the 2005 season opener tonight when a special spring football edition of Hawk Talk with Kirk Ferentz, the weekly radio call-in show hosted by the radio voice of the Iowa Hawkeyes, Gary Dolphin, broadcasts live on participating Hawkeye Radio Network affiliates and hawkeyesports.com at 7 p.m. from Carlos O’Kelly’s Mexican Café in Iowa City.
Fans can listen online by visiting the multimedia section of hawkeyesports.com.
Ferentz and Dolphin will bring fans of the nationally ranked Iowa Hawkeyes fully up to speed on spring practices and more during the 60-minute special. As always, interested fans can call the show and ask their own question.
Iowa will wrap up its spring practice sessions Saturday with a two-hour practice at the Kenyon Practice Facility. That event is not open to the public. And, as fans of the Hawkeyes know, there is no spring game or spring game/practice scheduled due to the ongoing renovation project at historic Kinnick Stadium.
Iowa opens its 2005 season Sept. 3 against Ball State inside Kinnick Stadium. That game is one of six home events for the defending Big Ten Conference and Capital One Bowl champions. For a look at the Hawkeyes’ 2005 schedule, click HERE.