July 24, 2005
- 2005 National I-Club Spring Banquet Tour
- Follow the Renovation of Kinnick!
- 2005 Capital One Bowl: The Game Story
- 2005 Capital One Bowl: Photos from the Game
- 2005 Capital One Bowl: Notes from the Game
- 2005 Capital One Bowl: Statistics from the game
- 2005 Capital One Bowl: Video Highlights from the Game
- 2005 Capital One Bowl: Listen to the Game
- 2005 Capital One Bowl: Watch Mediacom’s Pre-Game Special
- The Schedule: 2005 and Beyond
- Order your 2004 Iowa Football Instant Replay DVD
- 2005 FanFest: Photo Gallery
Fans of the Iowa Hawkeyes are once again invited to cruise the Caribbean with Kirk Ferentz and his staff next February as participants in the annual Hawkeye Cruise.
The 2006 Hawkeye Cruise – the 20th anchored by Iowa’s head football coach – will depart from Ft. Lauderdale on Saturday, Feb. 11, and will return to port eight days later after stops in San Juan; Phillipsburg, St. Maarten; St. John’s, Antigua; St. Thomas, Nassau, and Bahamas.
A series of special events are planned for members of the Hawkeye Cruise group included “University of Iowa Football Seminar at Sea” presented by Ferentz and his staff, an update on the progress of the renovation of historic Kinnick Stadium by UI Associate Athletics Director Mark Jennings, and a special reception hosted by the UI Department of Intercollegiate Athletics and the National I-Club.
Packages per person/double occupancy range from $1295 to $1495.
For more information about the 2006 Hawkeye Cruise, contact Winebrenner Red Carpet Travel at (800) 458-6001 or visit winebrenner.com.