Oct. 21, 2005
- Watch the Winning Drive, Iowa vs. Michigan, 1985
- Black Out Saturday
- Watch the “Black Out” Television Commercial
- Game-Day Parking and Road Construction Information
- 2005 Hawkeye Huddles
- Follow the Renovation of Kinnick!
- The Schedule: 2005 and Beyond
- Listen to the Hawkeyes on XM Radio
- Watch and Listen to Kirk, the Hawkeyes
Hawkeye fans can purchase gameday programs for Saturday’s game vs. Michigan approximately 3 ½ hours prior to kickoff (11:10 a.m.). Programs cost $4 and program sellers will be located in all parking lots surrounding Kinnick Stadium. As kickoff approaches, program sellers will be located at each corner of the stadium, both inside and outside.
Special features in the Michigan game program includes: 2005-06 bowl game schedules, twenty questions with LB Abdul Hodge, swimming and diving season previews, rosters and probable lineups and a game recap and stats from Iowa’s last game vs. Michigan.
Programs can be purchased in advance, by calling the UI Sports Marketing Office at (319) 335-9431.