Nov. 16, 2006
IOWA CITY – 1. How old were you when you first started to play field hockey? I was in sixth grade when I started which is much later than some of my other teammates who have been playing since they were old enough to walk around.
2. Who has influenced you the most while being a field hockey player at Iowa? The coaching staff has helped me the most because they have helped me improve so much in the last four years.
3. If you could be any famous person in the world for one day who would it be? I’d have to say Michael Jordan since he has been my idol for as long as I can remember. If I had another choice I’d say Caroline Blaum because she is a big time athlete (BTA).
4. Who has given you the best advice you have ever received? My mom and dad have always taught me to work hard. If you work hard you will get where you want to go and can be whatever you want to be.
5. What did you think about moving to Iowa City? I was a little nervous at first, but then I realized I have great teammates and they will become my family away from home. That’s exactly what happened too.
6. If you were instantly able to play any musical instrument perfectly that you never have played before, what would it be? Either the drums or the guitar. My dad and brother play the drums, and I always liked the sound of a guitar.
7. What supernatural ability would you choose if you could have one? Definitely would want to be able to fly. I’ve always wanted to go skydiving and that’s probably the closest I’ll ever get to being able to fly.
8. If you had to be a circus performer, what would you be? Since my superpower would be to be able to fly, I’d want to be on the flying trapeze for the flying feeling.
9. Do you have any siblings, if so how many? I have two brothers. Mike is older than I am and Matt is younger.
10. If everybody in the team got into a royal rumble, who would be the last one standing? That would be quite the show! There would be a different winner every time the rumble took place, but the final four would probably be Kadi, Heather, Caroline, and Roz. Each of them for their own reasons.