March 28, 2013
- Read the March issue of Hawk Talk Monthly
- 2012-13 Iowa Swimming & Diving Media Guide
- Download your Iowa Hawkeye iPhone app!
- Download your Iowa Hawkeye Android app!
- Big Ten Network: Free Hawkeye Video
- 24 Hawkeyes to Watch
INDIANAPOLIS — The University of Iowa men’s swimming and diving team posted a 13th place finish during the 400-medley relay “B” final during the first day of the 2013 NCAA Championships in Indianapolis.
The squad of sophomore Grant Betulius, junior Andrew Marciniak and seniors Byron Butler and Jordan Huff swam a time of 3:09.68 in the 400-medley relay “B” final to finish 13th in the event. The quartet reset the school record with a time of 3:09.66 during the prelims to garner honorable mention All-America recognition.
Iowa currently sits in 26th place with 8 points. Michigan holds the lead with 153, followed by California in second (123.5) and Auburn in third (112.5)
Action resumes tomorrow with preliminaries beginning at 11 a.m. (CT) at the UI Natatorium.