April 3, 2013
- 2013 Spring Camp Central
- Read the April issue of Hawk Talk Monthly
- 2013 Signing Day Central
- Hawkeyes in the NFL
- Download your Iowa Hawkeye iPhone/iPad app!
- Download your Iowa Hawkeye Android app!
- Big Ten Network: Free Hawkeye Video
- 24 Hawkeyes to Watch
IOWA CITY, Iowa — Does your child have a remarkable story of how University of Iowa Children’s Hospital is “Changing Medicine. Changing Kids’ Lives?”
During the 2013 University of Iowa football season, UI Children’s Hospital is partnering with the Iowa Hawkeyes for the fifth year to feature stories of hope and inspiration. If your child has a life-changing story, nominate them for the opportunity to take the field with the Iowa Hawkeyes at Kinnick Stadium as a Kid Captain.
All Kid Captains will receive a commemorative jersey, special recognition from UI Children’s Hospital and the Iowa Hawkeyes, and be honored with a feature story and video the week of their game.
Home game Kid Captains will receive:
- Six game tickets to a home game of the 2013 Iowa football team. Click HERE to review the schedule.
- Pre-game field access and photo opportunities Honorary (away game) Kid Captains will receive:
- Four tickets to an Iowa home game (date to be announced)
Hurry, all nominations must be submitted online by 11:59 p.m. on April 14, 2013.