Feb. 28, 2014
- Devyn Marble B1G Player of the Year Candidate Page
- Read the February issue of Hawk Talk Monthly
- Download your Hawk Talk Monthly iOS app
- Download your Hawk Talk Monthly android app
- Download your Iowa Hawkeye Android app!
- Big Ten Network: Free Hawkeye Video
- 24 Hawkeyes to Watch
IOWA CITY, Iowa — The Big Ten Conference office announced Friday the single-plays and home-and-away opponents for the 2014-15 men’s basketball league schedule. Maryland and Rutgers begin conference play in the Big Ten next season.
The conference schedule will remain at 18 games, with each team playing five teams twice (home and away) and eight teams once (four at home and four on the road).
The Hawkeyes will play the following five teams twice next season: Minnesota, Nebraska, Northwestern, Ohio State and Wisconsin.
Illinois, Maryland, Michigan State and Rutgers will visit Iowa City for the only regular season meeting. Iowa will travel to Indiana, Michigan, Penn State and Purdue.