March 14, 2014
- Read the March issue of Hawk Talk Monthly
- Download your Hawk Talk Monthly iOS app
- Download your Hawk Talk Monthly android app
- Big Ten Network: Free Hawkeye Video
- Download your Iowa Hawkeye iPhone/iPad app
- Download your Iowa Hawkeye android app
- 24 Hawkeyes to Watch
BEIJING, China — Former University of Iowa diver Deidre Freeman finished eighth in the women’s 3-meter synchronized springboard competition at the 2014 FINA/NVC Diving World Series competition held in Beijing, China. Freeman, paired with teammate Amanda Burke, concluded the five dive competition with 282.30 points.
The duo had their best round of diving in the second round when a score of 48.60 was the fifth best dive in the eight-team field.
Freeman was competing in the first of two FINA Diving World Series events. The tandem of Freeman and Burke will also compete in Dubai, United Arab Emirates, on March 20-22.