March 28, 2014
- Read the March issue of Hawk Talk Monthly
- Download your Hawk Talk Monthly iOS app
- Download your Hawk Talk Monthly android app
- Big Ten Network: Free Hawkeye Video
- Download your Iowa Hawkeye iPhone/iPad app
- Download your Iowa Hawkeye android app
- 24 Hawkeyes to Watch
IOWA CITY, Iowa — The University of Iowa women’s swimming and diving team was recognized as a 2013 Fall Scholar All-America Team by the College Swimming Coaches Association of America (CSCAA).
The Hawkeyes posted a 3.33 team grade point average — tied for the fourth best GPA among Big Ten Conference institutions. Iowa has garnered CSCAA Scholar All-America Team honors in each of the past 10 years.
The Team Scholar All-America award is presented to college and university swimming and diving teams, who have achieved a cumulative grade point average of 3.0 or higher. The award is handed out during the fall and spring semesters.