April 25, 2014
- Read the April issue of Hawk Talk Monthly
- 2013 Iowa Soccer Media Guide
- Download your Iowa Hawkeye iPhone app!
- Download your Hawk Talk Monthly iOS app
- Download your Hawk Talk Monthly android app
- Download your Iowa Hawkeye Android app!
- Big Ten Network: Free Hawkeye Video
- 24 Hawkeyes to Watch
IOWA CITY, Iowa — The University of Iowa soccer team closes out its spring schedule by hosting Northern Illinois at 3 p.m. (CT) Saturday at the Iowa Soccer Complex. Admission is free.
The Hawkeyes are 3-0-2 in five games this spring with victories over Western Illinois (4-1), Arkansas (2-0) and Kansas (2-0). Iowa played to a pair of draws against Marquette (0-0) and Milwaukee (1-1) on March 30 in Milwaukee.
Iowa has outscored its opposition, 9-2, with five different Hawkeyes accounting for at least one goal. Junior Cloe Lacasse has a team-high four goals, while junior Melanie Pickert, freshman Bri Toelle and Lacasse all have two assists.