Jan. 14, 2015
Recap | Box Score | Photo Gallery
Final: No. 21 Iowa 83, Northwestern 70.
- The Hawkeyes move to 13-3 overall, and 4-1 in Big Ten play.
- Iowa moves into sole possession of second place in league play behind Maryland (4-0) and ahead of Minnesota (3-1).
- The Hawkeyes have won 7-of-8 overall.
- Iowa is 10-0 at home this season, and 24-4 inside Carver-Hawkeye Arena since the start of last year.
- Senior Bethany Doolittle notched her fifth double-double of the season, recording a career-best 29 points, matching a career high with 12 rebounds, while adding five blocks and three assists.
- Iowa has won 24-of-26 games against Northwestern under head coach Lisa Bluder (since 2000-01).
- Four Hawkeyes scored in double figures: Doolittle (29), Disterhoft (16), Dixon (13), Jennings (10).
- Sophomore Ally Disterhoft has scored in double figures in 30 of her 33 career starts. Iowa is 26-7 when Disterhoft starts.
- The Hawkeyes continue action Sunday, playing at Michigan State. Tipoff is set for 2 p.m. (CT) on ESPN2.