Jan. 22, 2015
FINAL: No. 18 Iowa 76, Michigan 70
- Iowa moves to 15-3 overall and 6-1 in Big Ten play with the victory.
- The Hawkeyes have won 9-of-10 games overall since Dec. 7, including four straight.
- Iowa is 11-0 at home this season, and 25-4 at home since the start of last season.
- owns sole possession of second place in Big Ten play at 6-1. Maryland is in first at 7-0. Minnesota and Nebraska are in third (5-2).
- The Hawkeyes last started 6-1 in Big Ten play during the 1997-98 season.
- The Hawkeyes are 15-1 this season when three or more players score in double figures. All five Iowa starters scored in double figures during the win over Michigan (Dixon 16, Disterhoft 14, Doolittle 13, Logic 13, Jennings 12).
- Ally Disterhoft has scored in double figures in 32 of her 35 career starts. Iowa is 28-7 when Disterhoft starts.
- The Hawkeyes are 16-0 when playing on BTN since the start of last season.
- Iowa is 42-12 overall since the start of last season (27-9 last year; 15-3 this year).
- The Hawkeyes are 14-0 when scoring 70 or more points this season.
- Senior All-American Samantha Logic registered her 26th career double-double (13 points, 11 assists). She added seven rebounds.
- Iowa never trailed in the win over Michigan.
- Iowa hosts Nebraska on Monday, Jan. 26, at 8 p.m. (CT) on BTN.