• The University of Iowa men’s gymnastics team will travel to Nebraska on Sunday, Jan. 26, for a meet
against the Huskers at 2 p.m. (CT).
• Fans can follow online through live streaming and live stats. A link to both will be available on the Iowa
men’s gymnastics schedule page at hawkeyesports.com.
• Fans can also follow along on Instagram (@iowamgym) and with live updates on Twitter
(@mensgymiowa) and Facebook (iowamensgymnastics).
• No. 3 Nebraska opened its season at the Rocky Mountain Open where the team placed second with a
score of 403.550.
• The Huskers are ranked No. 1 on pommel horse (67.650) No. 2 on the floor (70.000) and parallel bars
(66.950), No. 8 on the high bar (65.000), No. 9 on rings (64.700), and No. 12 on vault (69.250).
LAST TIME AGAINST NEBRASKA
• Iowa beat the Huskers, 406.700 – 403.550, last season on March 2, 2019.
• Bennet Huang earned his career-high score on the floor (14.600).
• Junior Addison Chung won pommel horse with a score of 14.000.
• The Hawkeyes opened the 2020 season at the Windy City Invite and placed fourth with a team score of
393.100.Carter Tope and Bennet Huang competed in the all-around. Tope, an Iowa native, scored a
75.550. Huang earned an all-around score of 80.400.
• Freshmen Amari Sewell and Reuven Anderson made their debuts for the Hawkeyes.
• Sewell scored 11.100 on pommel horse and Anderson scored 12.950 on rings.
• The Hawkeyes open up their home slate against Minnesota and UIC Feb. 1 at 1 p.m. (CT). Tickets are
available at hawkeyesports.com/tickets.