The University of Iowa rowing team travels to Ann Arbor, Michigan, to race against No. 5 Michigan and Louisville at Belleville Lake on Sunday, May 2. The single-session rowing regatta will feature six races and begin at 8 a.m. (CT).
HOW TO WATCH
- The regatta will be live-streamed via Instagram Live on the University of Michigan’s rowing page (umichrowing).
- There will be six races from 8:00-9:15 a.m. (CT), with 15 minutes between the start of each race: I Novice 8/III Varsity 4, III Varsity 4, II Varsity 4, I Varsity 4, II Varsity 8, and I Varsity 8
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW
- The Hawkeyes sit as the first team out of the Pocock CRCA Poll. Iowa received 59 votes, one shy of No. 20 Wisconsin (60).
- Last week, the Hawkeyes claimed a victory in the II Novice 8 and second-place finishes in the I Novice 8, I Varsity 4, and I Varsity 8 at Lake MacBride in Solon, Iowa.
- The Hawkeyes hold victories over No. 10 Indiana in the II Varsity 4 and I Novice 8, and both No. 14 Minnesota and No. 20 Wisconsin in the II Novice 8.
2020 ROSTER BREAKDOWN
- The Hawkeyes roster this year features girls from four countries: USA (51), Canada (3), England (2), Italy (1), New Zealand (1).
- Thirteen different states are represented on the Iowa roster.
FOLLOW THE HAWKEYES
Fans can follow the Iowa rowing program on social media on Instagram (@iowa_rowing) with live updates on Twitter (@iowarowing) and via Facebook (iowawomensrowing).
The Hawkeyes will head to Indianapolis to race in the Big Ten Championships at the Indianapolis Rowing Center on Sunday, May 16.