- Played in 14 games
- Made collegiate debut against New Hampshire (Nov. 9), knocking down two free throws
- Made first NCAA Tournament appearance against Illinois State (March 18)
- Scored a season-high six points at Penn State (Jan. 25) and recorded three rebounds against three opponents
- Ranked No. 47 in the 2021 signing class by ESPN
- Played at Hamilton High School under head coach Jackie Schwark
- Three-time Holland Sentinel Dream Team, Grand Rapids Dream Team, all-region, and all-conference selection
- Named to the all-state team as a sophomore and Best of the Best team, highlighting the best 16 players across the state from all divisions by the Basketball Coaches Association of Michigan
- As a junior, averaged 22 points and 12 rebounds per game, leading Hamilton to a regional championship before the season was canceled due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
- As a sophomore, averaged 21 points, 10 rebounds, and 3 steals per game, advancing team to the state semifinals
- As a freshman, averaged 12 points and 6 rebounds per game, helping her team to the quarterfinals in the state tournament
- Helped team to two conference championships as a freshman and sophomore, while finishing third as a junior
- Played for West Michigan Drive AAU team under head coach Larry Copeland, placing third in the National Blue Star Championship Tournament in 2019
- Three-time all-region and all-conference selection on the volleyball team at Hamilton as well as all-state honoree as a sophomore and junior
- Received Division I offers to play volleyball, but ultimately chose to continue her basketball career
- Earned varsity letter as a freshman and sophomore on the track and field team, throwing discus and shot put — junior season was canceled due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
- High Honor Roll student
- Daughter of Jay and Annette Ediger
- Has three older sisters, Abi, Annaka, and Aarika
- Ediger has seven family members that have played college athletics, including her dad, Jay, who played football at Wheaton College, mom, Annette, who played basketball and ran track at Calvin college, and all three sisters, Abi, and Annaka played basketball and ran track at Calvin College and Aarika plays softball at Hope College.
Coach Bluder on AJ Ediger…
“AJ is a tremendously versatile forward that can post or face the basket and provides a tough match-up. She runs the floor well and can attack the hoop. I’m looking forward to AJ’s ability to provide us with various options. She also has an infectious personality that makes her a fun teammate.”