University of Iowa Athletics
- Competed in nine events, missing rest of season due to injury.
- Scored a career-high 9.900 on bars at Ohio State (1/22), placing third overall.
- Ties for 15th best in program history on uneven bars (9.900)
- Scored season-best 9.825 twice on vault, one verse Minnesota (1/27) and one at Big Five (2/24).
- Scored 9.800 or higher six times on either vault or bars.
- Tied for fifth place at Rutgers (2/18), scoring a 9.750 on vault.
- Academic All-Big Ten
- Made Falls Deans List
- Competed in 12 meets on vault
- Scored 9.800 or higher in four of her final five meets
- Had a career-best vault at the Big Ten Championships (3/19), scoring a 9.850 to tie for 16th
- Academic All-Big Ten.
- Competed in three events
- Scored a career-best 9.750 in her debut at Minnesota (1/15).
- Two-time Florida State Beam Champion (2017, 2019)
- Florida State Vault Champion in 2017
- Two-time Regional and National qualifier (2017, 2019)
- Won all five events at Delta Classic in 2020
- Won floor and tied for first on vault at 2020 City of Lights
- Won four events at 2019 Pink Invitational
- Posted four top 10 finishes at Nationals in 2019 (tied for third in all-around (37.825), fifth on beam (9.475), tied for ninth on vault (9.5), and 10th in floor (9.475)
- Finished in top six at state in five events in 2019… first (beam), second (vault, floor), third (all-around), sixth (bars)
- Won beam at 2017 regionals, was second on vault, fourth on floor, and tied for sixth in all-around
- Also was a Florida diving and swimming state qualifier in 2017
- National Honor Society, PTK National Honor Society
- Finished 2019 & 2020 Top 10 Percent of graduating class
- Member of Senior Student Government in 2020
- Club coaches were Brad Harris and Diane Amos.
- Born Oct. 7, 2002, in Clearwater, Florida
- Daughter of Michael and Michelle Laplante
- Mother was a collegiate swimmer at South Florida
- Has two older brothers, Logan and Garrett
- Human physiology major.
|Vault||9.825||2x, last at Big Five||2/24/23|
|Bars||9.900||at Ohio State||1/22/23|
|Beam||9.850||at Big Ten Championships||3/19/22|