Jan. 22, 2006
- Purchase your Iowa Basketball tickets!
- The Heroes Among Us program
- 2006 Big Ten Tournament
- Listen to the Hawkeyes on XM Radio
- Watch and Listen to Steve, the Hawkeyes
Coach Steve Alford’s nationally ranked Iowa men’s basketball team squares off against Indiana Tuesday in Game 2 of back-to-back ESPN appearances by the Hawkeyes and the first-ever “Gold Rush Game.”
Fans attending the 8 p.m. date with the league-leading Hoosiers are encouraged to wear gold to Carver-Hawkeye Arena in an effort to give visible support to the Hawkeyes as they look to push their home record in 2005-06 to a perfect 12-0, a mark that already includes a victory over nationally-ranked Illinois and a triple overtime win against arch-rival Minnesota.
For those fans of Alford’s squad who don’t see any gold in their closet, the official “Gold Rush Game” t-shirt is available for purchase at the following retail locations in Iowa City:
– Official Iowa Hawk Shop in Coralville, Carver-Hawkeye Arena
– Iowa Book and Supply in Iowa City
– Scheels in Coral Ridge Mall
– Iowa City/Coralville Convention and Visitors Bureau locations
– Game Day Iowa in Coralville
A limited number of tickets are also available. Fans can purchase theirs online by clicking HERE or in person at the UI Athletic Ticket Office in Carver-Hawkeye Arena. Tickets can also be purchased by calling 1-800 IA-HAWKS.
General public and UI student tickets are available for purchase.