June 18, 2010
- Purchase Iowa Men’s Basketball Tickets
- Download your Iowa Hawkeye iPhone app!
- Take the Hawkeyes With You: Iowa Podcasts
- Iowa and the Big Ten Network
- Big Ten Network: Free Hawkeye Video
- 24 Hawkeyes to Watch
IOWA CITY, IA — Matt Gatens and Eric May are looking forward to playing new Iowa Head Coach Fran McCaffery’s up-tempo style of play this season. Gatens and May, as well as the rest of their teammate, are lifting and working on improving their game in anticipation for the upcoming campaign.
This past week, Jason Knabel of hawkeyereport.com talked with Gatens, May and Assistant Coach Andrew Francis on the new system.
To read the entire article click HERE