July 26, 2013
- Read the June issue of Hawk Talk Monthly
- 2012-13 Iowa Swimming & Diving Media Guide
- Download your Iowa Hawkeye iPhone app!
- Download your Iowa Hawkeye Android app!
- Big Ten Network: Free Hawkeye Video
- 24 Hawkeyes to Watch
BARCELONA — Former University of Iowa diver Deidre Freeman closed out the FINA World Championships with a 22nd place finish in the 3-meter springboard competition.
The Grinnell, Iowa, native had total of 256.80, finishing 22nd out of 46 divers in the preliminaries of the event. She did not advance to the finals.
Earlier this week at the FINA World Championships, Freeman posted an 11th-place finish in the 1-meter springboard with a point total of 236.30.