Dec. 30, 2013
- Read the December issue of Hawk Talk Monthly
- Download your Hawk Talk Monthly iOS app
- Download your Hawk Talk Monthly android app
- Download your Iowa Hawkeye Android app!
- Big Ten Network: Free Hawkeye Video
- 24 Hawkeyes to Watch
IOWA CITY, Iowa — The University of Iowa Department of Athletics announced today that Tuesday night’s men’s basketball team’s Big Ten opener against Nebraska has reached sellout status.
Tuesday will be Iowa’s fourth sell out of the season and fourth in five games. Iowa also sold out games against Penn (Nov. 22), Notre Dame (Dec. 1) and Arkansas-Pine Bluff (Dec. 22). Iowa also sold out last year’s conference opener on New Year’s Eve against Indiana.
Tuesday’s Big Ten opener will be televised nationally on the Big Ten Network (BTN2GO).