Jan. 14, 2014
- Read the January issue of Hawk Talk Monthly
- Download your Hawk Talk Monthly iOS app
- Download your Hawk Talk Monthly android app
- Download your Iowa Hawkeye Android app!
- Big Ten Network: Free Hawkeye Video
- 24 Hawkeyes to Watch
IOWA CITY — The University of Iowa Department of Athletics announced Tuesday that the remaining seven men’s basketball home games against Big Ten competition have reached sellout status.
Iowa, who has won 19 straight games on Mediacom Court at Carver-Hawkeye Arena dating back to January, 2013, has sold out four previous contests this season (Penn, Notre Dame, Arkansas-Pine Bluff and Nebraska). The additional seven sell outs will give the Hawkeyes 11 sellouts, their most since the 2001-02 season (16). Iowa’s final season average attendance for 17 games will be 14,975.
Iowa returns to action Sunday when it hosts Minnesota at 12:01 p.m. (CT). The game will be nationally televised on BTN (BTN2GO).