IOWA CITY, Iowa — The University of Iowa field hockey team will play eight regular season games at Grant Field as part of its 2018 schedule, head coach Lisa Cellucci announced Monday.
- The 17-game regular season schedule includes seven games against NCAA Tournament teams, including home contests against Michigan (Oct. 5), Stanford (Oct. 7), Penn State (Oct. 12), and Maryland (Oct. 14).
- Iowa opens the 2018 slate at the Big Ten/ACC Challenge in Chapel Hill, North Carolina on August 25-26. Both schools made the NCAA Tournament last season.
- The 2018 home slate features four Big Ten contests, including games against Indiana (Sept. 16), Michigan (Oct. 5), Penn State (Oct. 12), and Maryland (Oct.14).
- Iowa will face off against three Final Four teams in 2018, including home matchups with Michigan (Oct. 5) and Maryland (Oct. 14), and a road contest at North Carolina (Aug. 26).
- The top four teams will host the first round of the 2018 Big Ten Tournament on Oct. 28, while the semifinals and finals will be played in Evanston, Illinois, from Nov. 2-4.
To view the complete 2018 field hockey schedule, click HERE.