IOWA CITY, Iowa — After seeing nearly 6,000 fans ascend upon Duane Banks Field for the University of Iowa baseball home series against No. 7 Michigan, the Iowa Athletics Department is adding seating and services for the final two home series.
When the Hawkeyes host 17th-ranked Oklahoma State this weekend (May 4-6) and Penn State from May 17-19 for Alumni Weekend, items to improve fan game day experience will include:
- Adding additional bleachers along the third base line
- Bringing in additional rest rooms — five Porta-Potties (four near the Black & Gold Shop and one along down the first base side of the stadium)
- An additional concessions stand will be available
- Three additional CSC staff will be on site to assist fans
- There will be an additional ticket both on the first-base side of the main entrance to the stadium
- Fans will be able to print tickets at home and there will be scanners at the gates
Friday’s game against No. 17 Oklahoma State will begin at 6:05 p.m. (CT). Game two starts at 2:05 p.m. Saturday and Sunday’s finale has been moved up to a 12:05 p.m. first pitch.