2024 tickets will be released during the Winter
University of Iowa parking in Lots 40 and 75 are for faculty and staff with valid parking assignments ONLY.
Metered parking is available for fans in Lot 46 and 33 at Carver-Hawkeye Arena, Lot 43 NW along the Rec Center, and Ramp 3 near the water tower. More information can be found on the Parking & Transportation site.
Duane Banks Field has fresh food and drink available. All concession stands will be cashless. Only credit or debit cards will be accepted.
In order to enhance fan service and flexibility, mobile tickets have been in use since the 2021-22 season. Mobile tickets will be scanned on fans’ smartphones to gain entry into Duane Banks Field for all games. Read more about how to purchase, download, and access mobile tickets.
The following items are not allowed inside Duane Banks Field. Admission will be denied to anyone carrying the following items:
- Alcoholic beverages
- Backpacks, purses, handbags and/or cinch bags
- Banners and signs
- Coolers, kegs, glass containers, CamelBak or other backpack style hydration systems, or refillable water bottles over 1 gallon.
- Large lens cameras (6″ or more) or tripods
- Noisemakers, horns, bugles or any disruptive devices
- Non-service animals
- Personal chairbacks
- Tobacco of any kind (including e-cigarettes)
- Video cameras
- Weapons of any kind
– Iowa Athletics reserves the right to prohibit any item deemed dangerous or inhibiting the overall fan experience –
All University of Iowa facilities including Duane Banks Field are cashless. This includes concession stands.
Yes. The Hawkeye Fan Shop will be selling merchandise on site. They accept debit or credit cards.
Shop Online: The Hawkeye Fan Shop
Yes. Fans can purchase beer and seltzers.
If you choose to drink, please drink responsibly. Have a plan to get home safely using a designated driver or another safe-ride option. Thank you for your commitment to responsible drinking.
Games are nine innings long and typically last about 3 hours on average. You can expect in game entertainment, music and even special events which can be found at the top of the page under ‘promotions’.
To ensure that all patrons have a pleasant game day experience, each patron should act responsibly and be considerate of others. Ticket holders should also be sensitive to the behavior of their guests. The following acts or types of behavior by any arena visitor, employee or ticketed patron will not be tolerated:
- Behavior that is unruly, disruptive, or illegal in nature.
- Possessing and/or concealing a firearm, explosives or other weapons (weapons carried with permits are also prohibited).
- Possessing or using illegal drugs.
- Attempting to sit in a location other than the guest’s ticketed seat.
- Unreasonably obstructing the view of other patrons.
- Fighting, taunting, or any action that may harm or endanger others.
- Harassing or threatening other patrons, arena staff, players or game officials.
- Projecting images onto players, coaches, officials, broadcast or network employees or other sideline personnel by aiming a laser pointer, spotlight or other such device at them.
- Intoxication or other signs of alcohol and drug impairment that result in irresponsible behavior (intoxicated patrons will not be admitted to the arena).
- Offensive language or obscene gestures, to include the use of such language or gestures concerning a person’s race, ethnicity, color, gender, religion, creed, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression or national origin; or to instigate, incite or encourage a confrontation or physical assault.
- Nudity; to include the removal of shirts and other items of apparel that may offend others.
- Committing sexual acts or exhibiting lewd behavior.
- Smoking or use of any kind of tobacco.
- Liquor violations.
- Underage consumption of alcohol.
- Throwing objects.
- Entering the courtside area or playing court (trespassing).
- Failing to follow the instructions of arena personnel.
- Any other acts or behavior that, in the judgement of Athletics Event Management, poses a threat to other patrons or diminishes their enjoyment of the game.
Whether or not certain types of behavior and/or acts are inappropriate or offensive to others may depend on one’s perspective and values. Athletics Event Management reserves the right to deem an act or exhibited behavior to be inappropriate and to act accordingly. Fans who fail to comply with arena policies are subject to a warning, ejection or arrest. Acts such as fighting, being abusive to others, being intoxicated, throwing objects or committing other acts that may injure other patrons or disrupt the progress of the game may result in ejection and/or arrest without prior warning. Violations by ticket holders may result in the revocation of ticket privileges.