University of Iowa Athletics
- Academic All-Big Ten.
- Appeared in 16 games with eight starts at catcher.
- Batted .174 with one home run and six RBIs.
- Hit a home run and drove in two runs against Milwaukee on April 12th.
- Fielded .989 with 81 putouts and five assists.
- Named to the Dean’s List during the fall semester
- Started 26 games at catcher and appeared in 35 contests
- Hit .244 (20-of-82) with 14 runs and 11 RBIs
- Hit a blistering .538 (7-of-13) with three RBIs and three runs scored in sweep of Minnesota (4/15-17) with three multi-hit games
- Went 3-for-4 with a double and two runs scored in series opener, 2-for-4 with the go-ahead RBI single in game two and 2-for-5 with the game-tying RBI single in the series finale
- Finished 2-for-3 with a two-run double in road win at Milwaukee (4/12)
- Went 1-for-3 with a solo home run — a 458-foot blast to left field — and scored two runs in series finale against Illinois (4/10)
- Hit .375 (3-for-8) with three RBIs in series win at Michigan (4/2-3)
- Went 2-for-4 with a double and two RBIs in series finale
- Had a career-high three hits, going 3-for-4 with a double and two runs scored against Texas A&M (3/5) at the Frisco Classic
- Made his first career start against Cornell College (3/2)
- Made his Hawkeye debut against Air Force (2/18).
2021 at NIACC
- Hit .261 (30-of-115) in 37 games
- Had seven doubles and five home runs
- Scored 22 runs and had 21 RBIs
- Posted a .452 slugging percentage
- Had five multi-hit games and hit safely in 25 contests
2020 at North Dakota State
- Appeared in 20 games with 16 starts
- Hit .151 with eight hits, a double, a triple and five runs scored
- Fielded .982 with 102 putouts and six assists
- Had two hits against Western Illinois on March 23
- Two-time all-conference and all-state selection in baseball
- Hit .333 with 63 hits, 34 runs scored, 20 doubles, five triples and three home runs in 2017
- Posted 32 RBIs, 17 walks and five stolen bases
- Added a .394 on-base and .540 slugging percentage in final season
- Helped team to a conference and state AA title in 2016
- Played club ball for Big Sky Baseball
- Also was a two year varsity letterwinner in basketball
- Honor Roll all four years
- High school coach was Adam Hust
- Born Feb. 22, 2000, in Salt Lake City, Utah
- Son of Stephen and Julie Tallman
- Has three brothers Jake, Zack and Luke
- Father played collegiate baseball at Stanford and professionally in the Baltimore Orioles organization
- Brother, Jake, played collegiately at Western Nevada and Montana State Billings
- Majoring in enterprise leadership.