University of Iowa Athletics
- Academic All-Big Ten.
- Started in 57 of his 59 appearances.
- Batted .255 with 24 extra base hits.
- Second on the team in RBIs (59) and third in home runs (10).
- Registered career highs in home runs (2) and RBIs (5) in win over Ohio State on May 6th.
- 16 multi-RBI games.
- Named to the Dean’s List during the fall semester
- Started 23 games — seven at third base, 12 at second base and once at first base and twice as the designated hitter — and appeared in 33 contests
- Hit .273 (24-of-88) with seven doubles, 13 runs and 11 RBIs
- Hit safely in 15 games
- Hit .455 (5-of-11) with two doubles, five runs and five RBIs in the sweep of Indiana (5/19-21)
- Went 2-for-7 with two RBIs and two runs scored in game one and 3-for-4 with two doubles, three runs and three RBIs in game two
- Finished 2-for-4 with two runs scored and an RBI in game two at Michigan State (5/14)
- Missed three weeks from April 3-26 with mono
- Went 2-for-4 with a double and two RBIs against St. Thomas (3/21)
- Had the go-ahead two-run single in the seventh inning
- Hit .444 (4-of-9) with two multi-hit games at UC Irvine (3/11-13)
- Went 3-for-4 with a double and run scored against Bucknell (2/20) in first career start
2021 at Heartland CC
- Hit .360 (58-of-161) with 14 doubles, four triples and nine home runs in 47 games
- Scored 51 runs and had 48 RBIs
- Posted a 1.104 OPS with a .665 slugging and .439 on-base percentage
- Went 16-of-16 in stolen base attempts
- Had 14 multi-hit and and 11 multi-RBI contests
- Had three five-RBI games
- Hit safely in 37 games
2020 at Southern Illinois
- Played in 11 games with five starts
- Hit .154 (4-of-26) with two doubles
- Was 1-for-1 on base paths
- Two-time all-conference selection at Naperville Central
- Named honorable mention all-conference in 2018
- Team captain as a senior
- Rated as the No. 8 shortstop and No. 30 overall prospect in Illinois by Perfect Game
- Also was rated as the No. 122 shortstop nationally by Perfect Game
- Led team to Regional Finals as a junior
- Honor Roll student
- Played club ball for the Illinois Indians
- High school coach was Mike Stock
- Born Dec. 11, 2000, in Western Springs, Illinois
- Son of Jack and Anna Hojnar
- Has two older siblings, Alex and Ki
- Sister, Alex, played volleyball at Oregon from 2014-17
- Majoring in psychology.