March 5, 2010
- 2010 Big Ten Championships
- Carver-Hawkeye Arena Revitalization
- 2009-10 Hawkeye Wrestling Media Guide
- Iowa and the Big Ten Network
- Big Ten Network: Free Hawkeye Video
- 24 Hawkeyes to Watch
- Big Ten Network highlights
- Download your Iowa Hawkeye iPhone app!
ANN ARBOR, MI — The top-ranked University of Iowa wrestling team will vy for its third-straight conference team title this weekend at the 2010 Big Ten Championships in Ann Arbor, MI. Tournament brackets were released Friday afternoon and can be found HERE.
Competition is set to get underway Saturday at 10 a.m. (CT) at Michigan’s Crisler Arena. Sunday’s championship finals will be aired live on the Big Ten Network at 1 p.m. Results will be available throughout the tournament at www.bigten.org and www.mgoblue.com.
The Hawkeyes, who won their third straight Big Ten regular season title last month and posted their second straight undefeated season (23-0), had all 10 wrestlers earn seeds for the tournament. Iowa has won 33 Big Ten team titles and its 101 Big Ten individual champions have won a total of 184 conference titles.