June 4, 2014
- Read the June issue of Hawk Talk Monthly
- Download your Hawk Talk Monthly iOS app
- Download your Hawk Talk Monthly android app
- Download your Iowa Hawkeye iPad and iPhone app!
- Download your Iowa Hawkeye Android app!
- Big Ten Network: Free Hawkeye Video
- 24 Hawkeyes to Watch
IOWA CITY, Iowa — Registration is now open for the University of Iowa wrestling program’s summer camps. The Hawkeyes host six separate camps beginning June 22 and concluding July 9.
All camps include instruction from head coach Tom Brands and members of the UI coaching staff, current and former Hawkeye wrestlers, and former Iowa head coach Dan Gable.
Camp options include Elite, Father and Son, Team, Training, Riding and Pinning, and Takedowns and Escapes. Campers must be between the ages of 10-18, with the exception of the Father and Son camp, which has no age restrictions.
Visit iowasports.com for registration information.