March 1, 2016
- Read the February issue of Hawk Talk Monthly
- Download your Hawk Talk Monthly iOS app
- Download your Hawk Talk Monthly android app
- Download your Iowa Hawkeye iPad and iPhone app!
- Download your Iowa Hawkeye Android app!
- Big Ten Network: Free Hawkeye Video
- 24 Hawkeyes to Watch
IOWA CITY, Iowa — The University of Iowa women’s tennis team will face the University of Nebraska-Lincoln this Wednesday at the Sid and Hazel Dillion Tennis Center in Lincoln, Nebraska. Nebraska is the first Big Ten team Iowa will challenge this season. The Hawkeyes are currently 8-2 overall, and sit in the No. 6 spot in the latest Big Ten standings.
Iowa has met Nebraska on the court 24 times in Hawkeye history and holds a 17-7 record against them. The Hawkeyes defeated the Huskers, 4-3, in 2015 and 6-1 in 2014. Iowa’s first matchup with UNL came in the 1980 season, where the Hawkeyes defeated the Huskers, 7-2, in the second home match of the season.
Dual action begins Wednesday afternoon at 3 p.m. (CT).