University of Iowa Athletics
- Appeared in 49 games, including 31 starts.
- Team captain.
- Academic All-Big Ten.
- Hit .312 with 29 RBIs.
- Launched a grand slam against Michigan in the Big Ten Tournament on May 23rd — setting a career high for runs batted in.
- Had additional home runs against #1 LSU, Michigan State, and in the NCAA Regional against Indiana State.
- Academic All-Big Ten selection
- Team captain
- Started 17 games — 13 in left and four in right field — and appeared in 39 contests
- Hit safely in 10 games
- Hit .174 (12-of-69) with 12 RBIs and 11 runs scored
- Drove in three runs, finishing 1-for-5 with a double at UC Irvine (3/13)
- Went 1-for-5 with a solo home run — the first of his career — at Texas A&M Corpus Christi (2/26)
- Went 3-for- 5 with two doubles and two RBIs in a 11-1 win over Ball State (2/19).
- Academic All-Big Ten selection
- Started 19 games — 18 in left field and one in right field
- Hit .325 (26-of-80) with 10 doubles, 16 RBIs and 16 runs scored
- Had seven multi-hit games and and hit safely in 17 contests
- Hit .375 (3-for-8) with two doubles and two RBIs as a pinch-hitter
- Hit .500 (5-for-10) with three doubles and six RBIs in the sweep at Michigan State (5/28-30)
- Collected multi-hit games in two contests
- Went 2-for-4 with three RBIs in game one and tied a career-high, going 3-for-4 with three doubles and two RBIs in the series finale
- Three doubles tied a single game school record
- Finished with a team-high .444 (4-of-9) average against Illinois (5/14-16)
- Had back-to-back multi-hit games, going 2-for-4 and 2-for-3 in games one and two with two doubles
- Hit in the cleanup spot for first time in game two
- Returned to the team April 23 after missing three weeks after testing positive with COVID
- Hit a team-best .467 (7-of-15) with two doubles and four RBIs in 3-1 weekend at the Columbus Big Ten pod, posting the first three multi-hit games of his career
- Went 3-for-4 with two doubles in game two against Ohio State (3/27) and was 2-for-3 and tied a career-high with three RBIs against Maryland (3/28)
- Had a pinch-hit double and scored a run in series opener against Nebraska (3/19)
- Had a pinch-hit, two-run double in Iowa’s 8-3 win over No. 18/21 Michigan (3/7).
- Named to the Dean’s List for the spring semester
- Season canceled by Big Ten Conference and NCAA on March 12 due to concerns of coronavirus (COVID-19)
- Started five games — three times in left field and twice in right field
- Hit .235 (4-of-20) with six RBIs
- Went 1-for-3 with a career-high three RBIs against Georgetown (3/7)
- Had a two-run, ninth-inning single in the come-from-behind win over No. 20 North Carolina
- Had his first career hit — an RBI double — at San Diego (2/23).
- Transitioned to catcher during the fall season.
- Rated as the 440th-best prospect nationally by Perfect Game
- Was a 2017 Perfect Game Third-Team Underclass selection
- Ranked as the No. 6 player in the state of Iowa by Prep Baseball Report
- Two-time second-team all-state selection
- Two-time all-district and all-conference honoree
- Honorable mention All-Metro as a sophomore
- Hit .344 with 10 doubles, five home runs, and 28 RBIs as a senior
- Hit .432 with 33 runs and 33 RBIs
- Had 24 doubles, two triples, two home runs, and six steals
- The 24 doubles ranked second in the state and were a single-season school record
- Had 51 career doubles — a school record
- Was a preseason third-team All-American in 2017
- Helped team to a conference title in 2015 and a seventh-place state finish in 2016
- Was an Area Code Games player in 2016 and was invited to the National Showcase in 2017
- Played club baseball for Cedar Rapids Reds, Perfect Game (USSSA), and Perfect Game Iowa Select
- Also played basketball and football
- Had a 4.0 cumulative grade point average, earning class Salutatorian honors
- Got a 31 on his ACT
- National Honor Society member
- All-Academic honoree
- Recipient of Jim Bowen scholarship
- High school coaches were Terry Schneekloth and Gordy Nordgren.
- Born Oct. 13, 1999
- Son of Leo and Cindy Frazier
- Has two siblings, Cameron and Drake
- Cameron played baseball collegiately at Coe College
- Majoring in economics.