University of Iowa Athletics
- 15 appearances, including two starts.
- Went 4-1 with a 6.18 ERA.
- Had 32 strike outs in 43 2/3 innings.
- Started the elimination game at the NCAA Regional against Indiana State on June 4th, throwing 3 1/3 innings and allowing four earned runs.
- Struck out a season high six batters in his Hawkeye debut against Quinnipiac on February 16th.
- Pitched five scoreless innings against Pepperdine on March 5th, allowing one hit.
- Earned his first win as a Hawkeye at the Round Rock Classic against Kansas State on February 26th, dealing 5 2/3 innings, striking out five and allowing one earned run.
- Named to the Round Rock Classic All-Tournament Team.
- Was a Cape Cod League All-Star in 2022 playing for the Hyannis Harbor Hawks
- Went 2-2 with a 1.97 ERA in 11 games, including three starts
- Had 23 strikeouts (to seven walks) over 32 innings
- Went 1-0 in the playoffs, allowing three runs, scattering five hits and fanning seven over 5 2/3 innings in a win over Cotuit (8/4)
2022 at Long Beach State
- Made 14 appearances, seven starts on the mound
- Went 4-4 with a 6.05 ERA
- Registered 32 strikeouts and 18 walks in 38 2/3 innings
- Recorded a career-high seven strikeouts on March 16 against No. 23 UConn
- Threw a career-high seven shutout innings with strikeouts against UC San Diego on April 3
2020 & 2021 at San Joaquin Delta College
- Had both 2020 and 2021 seasons cancelled due to COVID-19
- A two-way varsity player for two years at Granite Bay High School
- Posted a 2-4 record with a 4.80 ERA with 49 strikeouts in 51 innings
- Born April 25, 2001
- Son to Matt and Karen Voelker
- Brother, Matthew, played baseball at Baylor after four-year career at LMU
- Majoring in consumer affairs with a minor in management