March 17, 2014
- Read the March issue of Hawk Talk Monthly
- Download your Hawk Talk Monthly iOS app
- Download your Hawk Talk Monthly android app
- Download your Iowa Hawkeye iPad and iPhone app!
- Download your Iowa Hawkeye Android app!
- Big Ten Network: Free Hawkeye Video
- 24 Hawkeyes to Watch
IOWA CITY, Iowa – The University of Iowa women’s tennis team hits the road for a nonconference matchup with the College of Charleston on Tuesday, March 18. Matchups are slated for a 12:30 (CT) start time at the College of Charleston Tennis Center.
The 70th-ranked Hawkeyes enter Tuesday’s matchup with an 8-3 overall record, having won five straight matches since falling to No. 74 DePaul on Feb. 9. Iowa knocked off No. 72 Drake and conference rival Nebraska in that timespan.
The Hawkeyes are led by junior Shelby Talcott (8-2) in singles and the team of senior Ruth Seaborne and junior Morven McCulloch (7-2) in doubles.
The College of Charleston holds a 7-6 record and registered a 4-3 victory over No. 55 William and Mary. The all-time series between the Hawkeyes and Cougars is tied at one win apiece.