2021 as a senior
- Saw action in 33 games starting in 29 of them.
- Hit two doubles and three triples.
- Tied for third in the Big Ten in triples.
- Hit a grand slam against Rutgers on April 30.
- Tied for ninth in program history in stolen bases (54).
2020 as a junior (season cut short due to Coronavirus)
- Started 21 games. 20 at 2B and one at DP.
- Amassed 19 hits and 12 runs scored.
- Tied for fourth in the Big Ten with seven doubles.
- Batted .253.
- Tied a career high with three hits against FGCU on Feb. 28.
- Notched a season high with three RBIs against Portland State on Feb. 21.
- Set a career high with two doubles against Portland State.
2019 as a sophomore.
- Started all 51 games at second base
- Led the Big Ten in stolen bases for the second straight year with 26
- Tied for second in the Big Ten with 3 triples
- Recorded nine multi-hit games
- Tied her career high with three stolen bases against Fordham on Feb. 22
- Tallied her second career home run against Green Bay on March 10
- Ranked fourth on the team with five doubles
- Notched three hits, three runs scores, and four RBIs against Green Bay on March 10
2018 as a freshman
- Started in all 53 games
- Ranked fourth in the Big Ten in triples with four and fifth in stolen bases with 23
- Recorded 10 multi-hit games
- Stole a career-high three bases and recorded two hits in her collegiate debut against UIC on Feb. 9
- Tallied her first career a triple against Stanford on March 2
- Registered three hits and a career-high four RBIs against UW Green Bay on March 27
- Smacked first career homerun against Wisconsin on April 8
- Played three years at Byron Nelson HS and was coached by Kathy Schoettle for two years
- Played one year at North Andover HS in North Andover, Mass. prior to moving to Texas
- As a junior, broke the Byron Nelson High School record for stolen bases in a season (33), hits in a season (45), runs in a season (47) and singles in a season (37)
- Registered 45 hits for a .450 hitting percentage, 16 RBIs and a home run as a junior
- Guided Byron Nelson to a fourth-place conference finish, and was selected as the team MVP as a junior
- Earned Texas Girl’s Coaches Association (TGCA) All-State Shortstop honors as well as NFCA All-Region and first team all-district (5-6A) as a junior
- Racked up 33 hits for a .384 batting average as a sophomore
- Tallied 29 runs, 22 stolen bases, 11 RBIs and a home run to earn first team all-district (5-6A) honors as a sophomore
- Was academic all-district and was chosen as a 2015-16 Easton/NFCA High School Scholar-Athlete as a sophomore
- Chosen for the Lord Byron Character Award as a sophomore
- Full name is Aralee Bogar
- Born in Trophy Club, Texas
- Speech and hearing science major