2023-24 Schedule released in the coming months…
– New Links Coming Spring 2023 –
Parking is free for all attendees. Parking is available on the west side of Pearl Field, off of 1st Ave (aka, Mormon Trek Blvd).
Space can be limited.
Overflow parking is available on the east side of the Francis Cretzmeyer Track, off of 2nd St. (aka Highway 6)..
Yes. All youth, 18 years and younger, can attend all home softball games at no cost, but need to claim a youth ticket in advance.
If you already have a ticketing account, first login, then:
1. Select the game you wish to attend.
2. Insert quantity number under “Youth”
3. Select, “Add to Cart”
4. Select “Check Out”
Yes. All UI students can attend home games for free. UI students need to claim a free ticket in advance at HawkeyeSports.com/StudentTickets
Single game tickets are $7 for adults (19+). Youth (ages 18 and younger) are free.
Yes. Concessions are available at Pearl Field. A variety of options are offered. Pearl Field is cashless and only debit or credit cards will be accepted at the concession stand.
You can purchase a single game ticket, at the main gate, with cash or a credit/debit card. Concessions are cashless.
Yes. The Hawkeye Fan Shop will be selling merchandise on site. They accept debit or credit cards.
Shop Online: The Hawkeye Fan Shop
Yes. Fans can purchase beer and seltzers.
If you choose to drink, please drink responsibly. Have a plan to get home safely using a designated driver or another safe-ride option. Thank you for your commitment to responsible drinking.
All tickets are electronic. Please see our mobile tickets page to manage your tickets.
All home games are 7 innings in length and typically last two hours on average.
To ensure that all patrons have a pleasant game day experience, each patron should act responsibly and be considerate of others. Ticket holders should also be sensitive to the behavior of their guests. The following acts or types of behavior by any arena visitor, employee or ticketed patron will not be tolerated:
- Behavior that is unruly, disruptive, or illegal in nature.
- Possessing and/or concealing a firearm, explosives or other weapons (weapons carried with permits are also prohibited).
- Possessing or using illegal drugs.
- Attempting to sit in a location other than the guest’s ticketed seat.
- Unreasonably obstructing the view of other patrons.
- Fighting, taunting, or any action that may harm or endanger others.
- Harassing or threatening other patrons, arena staff, players or game officials.
- Projecting images onto players, coaches, officials, broadcast or network employees or other sideline personnel by aiming a laser pointer, spotlight or other such device at them.
- Intoxication or other signs of alcohol and drug impairment that result in irresponsible behavior (intoxicated patrons will not be admitted to the arena).
- Offensive language or obscene gestures, to include the use of such language or gestures concerning a person’s race, ethnicity, color, gender, religion, creed, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression or national origin; or to instigate, incite or encourage a confrontation or physical assault.
- Nudity; to include the removal of shirts and other items of apparel that may offend others.
- Committing sexual acts or exhibiting lewd behavior.
- Smoking or use of any kind of tobacco.
- Liquor violations.
- Underage consumption of alcohol.
- Throwing objects.
- Entering the courtside area or playing court (trespassing).
- Failing to follow the instructions of arena personnel.
- Any other acts or behavior that, in the judgement of Athletics Event Management, poses a threat to other patrons or diminishes their enjoyment of the game.
Whether or not certain types of behavior and/or acts are inappropriate or offensive to others may depend on one’s perspective and values. Athletics Event Management reserves the right to deem an act or exhibited behavior to be inappropriate and to act accordingly. Fans who fail to comply with arena policies are subject to a warning, ejection or arrest. Acts such as fighting, being abusive to others, being intoxicated, throwing objects or committing other acts that may injure other patrons or disrupt the progress of the game may result in ejection and/or arrest without prior warning. Violations by ticket holders may result in the revocation of ticket privileges.
The following items are not allowed inside Pearl Field. Admission will be denied to anyone carrying the following items:
- Alcoholic beverages
- Backpacks, purses, handbags and/or cinch bags
- Banners and signs
- Coolers, kegs, glass containers, CamelBak or other backpack style hydration systems, or refillable water bottles over 1 gallon.
- Large lens cameras (6″ or more) or tripods
- Noisemakers, horns, bugles or any disruptive devices
- Non-service animals
- Personal chairbacks
- Tobacco of any kind (including e-cigarettes)
- Video cameras
- Weapons of any kind
– Iowa Athletics reserves the right to prohibit any item deemed dangerous or inhibiting the overall fan experience –
BOB PEARL FIELD SEATING MAP
FOLLOW THE IOWA HAWKEYES