- Three-time All-State honoree in Iowa, including two first-team All-State honors in 2017 and 2019
- Three-time All-Conference honoree
- As a junior, Klostermann batted .489 with 35 RBIs.
- Played six years of club softball for the Eastern Iowa Barracudas, including four on the 18U Gold team.
- Varsity letterwinner on her high school basketball team.
- High school coach was Jeff Kelley.
- Club coach was Ken Timmesch.
- Born Dec. 7, 2001
- Daughter of Annie and Bryan Klostermann
- Parents own JBK Construction
- has two siblings – Jaxon and Kael
- Uncle – Wes Obermueller played baseball at Kirkwood and in the MLB with the KC Royals, Milwaukee Brewers, and Miami Marlins.
- Anticipated Sport and Recreation Management major.