2021 as a senior
- Appeared in 21 games and had 13 starts.
- Had 9-4 record in the circle with two saves.
- 2.03 ERA ranked sixth in the Big Ten.
- Ranked 21st in the nation and first in the Big Ten in walks allowed per seven innings (1.09).
- Threw six complete games and struck out 58 batters.
2020 as a junior (season cut short due to Coronavirus)
- Appeared in 12 games with 10 starts, throwing seven complete games and two shutouts.
- Held a 1.71 ERA to rank fourth in the conference.
- Tallied a career-high 10 strikeouts against Georgia Tech on Feb. 16.
- Tied for second in the Big Ten with nine wins.
- Named Big Ten Pitcher of the Week on Feb. 17, 2020.
2019 as a sophomore
- Redshirted the 2019 season.
2018 as a freshman
- Appeared in 22 games with 14 starts
- Tied for first in the Big Ten in home runs allowed
- Second in the conference in walks
- Sixth in the conference in hits allowed
- Seventh in the league in runs allowed
- Threw four complete games
- Threw a complete game shutout against Georgetown on March 10 and notched a career-high six strikeout
- Pitched six innings, allowing one hit and striking out six against Grand Canyon on March 11
- Threw a complete game, allowing two runs and striking out six in a win over Wisconsin on April 7
- Pitched for three years at Keystone HS under Jim Piazza
- Amassed a 53-13 overall record with 29 career shutouts and three no-hitters
- Had four perfect games, ranking third in Keystone record books
- Amassed 467 strikeouts and a 1.01 career ERA
- Racked up 50 hits, three home runs, and a .360 batting average
- As a junior, accumulated 202 strikeouts, 13 shutouts and three perfect games
- As a junior, allowed just 77 hits, 15 earned runs and one home run through 538 batters faced for a .148 opponent batting average
- Had a 23-3 record and guided the team to a first-place conference and a state runner-up finish as a junior
- Recorded 146 strikeouts, nine shutouts and first perfect game of high school career as a sophomore
- In 654 batters faced, allowed just 116 hits and 26 earned runs as a sophomore
- Guided team to a 20-6 record, a second consecutive conference title and a state final four appearance to earn all-state, all-region, all-county, all-district and all-conference selections as a sophomore
- Selected as the cleveland.com Pitcher of the Year and the All-Lorain County Pitcher of the Year as a sophomore
- As a freshman, tallied 119 strikeouts and nine shutouts to earn a 15-4 record and guide team to a first-place finish in the Patriot Athletic Conference
- In 461 batters faced as a freshman, allowed just 73 hits and 19 earned runs for a .167 opponent batting average
- Named all-conference and all-district, as well as the team’s Rookie of the Year as a freshman
- Has played travel ball for 10 years, most recently with the Ohio Lasers’ Blue, leading the team to a second-place finish in the ASA Class A nationals in Bloomington, Ind
- High Honor Roll student every year of high school and selected as a member of the National Honor Society
- As a senior, participated in the Academic Challenge, a high school quiz program throughout Ohio
- Also a student representative for the community’s wellness committee.
- Full name is Lauren Shaw
- Born in LaGrange, Ohio
- Statistics major