Feb. 13, 2014
- Read the February issue of Hawk Talk Monthly
- Download your Iowa Hawkeye iPhone/ipad app!
- Download your Iowa Hawkeye Android app!
- Big Ten Network: Free Hawkeye Video
- 24 Hawkeyes to Watch
- Download your Hawk Talk Monthly iOS app
- Download your Hawk Talk Monthly android app
IOWA CITY, Iowa — The University of Iowa rowing program will hold a clinic on March 9 at P. Sue Beckwith Boathouse on the campus of UI. High school juniors and seniors are welcome to take part in the clinic, which will run from noon to 4 p.m. (CT).
All in attendance will have the opportunity to learn the fundamentals of rowing from Hawkeye head coach Andrew Carter and his staff in the indoor water tanks of the boathouse, tour the facility, meet with the coaching staff, and have all eligibility questions answered. The cost of the clinic is $50.
Registration is available online at iowasportscamps.com. Participants are advised to bring a water bottle, sunglasses, tennis shoes, and close-fitting clothing such as dry fit or spandex to wear during the clinic.
Contact assistant rowing coach Jeff Garbutt with any questions via email at email@example.com.