Experienced Rowing Athletes
We are looking for experienced rowers who will take pride in being a student and athlete at the University of Iowa. Ideal prospects understand the demands of high-performance athletics and have developed a positive approach to rowing-specific training that will contribute to an excellent team environment. A successful Hawkeye rower is someone who continually pushes to improve their standard, both on and off the water, as they aim to join their teammates in achieving at the highest level.
If this sounds like you, please fill out our questionnaire and email coordinator of recruitment, Coach Fitzpatrick at email@example.com to start your recruiting journey.
Preferred Ergometer Stats
- 2,000m @ 110 drag factor (score in time)
- 6,000m @ 110 drag factor (score in time)
- 1-minute @ 110 drag factor (score in total meters rowed)
- 10-second @ 190 drag factor (score in highest watts achieved on a stroke)
Additional Recruiting Information
- Water video (example below)
- Coach recommendation