May 15, 2014
- Read the May issue of Hawk Talk Monthly
- Download your Iowa Hawkeye iPhone/ipad app!
- Download your Iowa Hawkeye Android app!
- Big Ten Network: Free Hawkeye Video
- 24 Hawkeyes to Watch
- Download your Hawk Talk Monthly iOS app
- Download your Hawk Talk Monthly android app
IOWA CITY, Iowa — The Big Ten has announced the seeding for this Sunday’s 2014 Big Ten Rowing Championships at Eagle Creek Park in Indianapolis, Indiana.
The Hawkeyes will are the five seed in the 3V4 event and will race in the sixth lane, while the 2N8 boat enters its race as the sixth seed and will appear in the sixth lane. Iowa is the seventh seed and will race in the seventh lane in 1V8, 2V8, 1V4, 2V4 and 1N8 events.
The 2014 Big Ten Championships is a finals-only, seven-lane regatta. It will begin at 8 a.m. (CT) and will air on the Big Ten Network on Sunday, May 25 at 12 p.m. (CT). Fans can follow @bigtenchamps on Twitter and follow live results at bigten.org for competition updates.