In an abundance of caution surrounding the health and safety of the participants due to the COVID-19 pandemic, this year’s tournament will be closed to spectators. We apologize for the inconvenience. Fans are encouraged to follow the tournament by referencing the links on this page.
Practice Round Tee Times
- 12:30 Oklahoma
- 12:40 Purdue
- 12:50 Wake Forest
- 1:00 Texas
- 1:10 Florida
- 1:20 Marquette
- 1:30 Iowa
- 1:40 Georgia Tech
- 1:50 Florida St.
Practice Round Guidelines
- Please keep pace with the group in front of you
- Replace all divots and fix ball marks
- One approach shot per player, including par 3 tees
- The following meals will be provided at the club:
- Saturday, April 3 – Lunch
- Sunday, April 4 – Lunch
- Monday, April 5 – Lunch
- Tuesday, April 6 – Breakfast and lunch
- 54 holes, 5 count 4, stroke play.
- Due to the health and safety of the participants, volunteers will be limited and asked to maintain distance from the student-athletes and coaches. As a result, the players will be responsible for live scoring. One team per pairing will be asked to score each round. In round one, teams will be randomly selected. For the final two rounds the team with the highest score in each pairing will score.
- Officials from the FSGA will assist with play. Prior to the practice round there will be a coaches meeting on the patio behind #18 green.
- 1st Place Team
- Individual Medalist
- If there is a tie at the conclusion of 54 holes the championship honors will be shared.