CARVER-HAWKEYE ARENA INFORMATION
- Assistive Listening Devices: Devices are available at no charge inside the UI Police headquarters on the concourse, near section EE. A driver’s license, credit card or some other acceptable form of picture identification is required as a deposit.
- ATM: Located on the south concourse near section K.
- Concessions / Merchandise: Merchandise and concession items will be available for purchase on the concourse inside Carver-Hawkeye Arena. The stands will open 90 minutes prior to the start of competition
- Customer Service: Customer service staff will be located inside Carver-Hawkeye Arena at all four entrances. They will be ready and waiting to assist you with your game day questions!
- Doors Open: The north, south, east and west entrances will open 90 minutes prior to tip-off.
- Elevator: Located in the north vestibule.
- Emergency / Medical Services: First Aid is available on the concourse, near section EE. If medical assistance is needed, notify the nearest Police officer or security personnel. If you have health problems or anticipate any special needs, please contact the UI Athletics Department at (319) 335-9247 between 8:00 a.m. and 4:30 p.m., Monday through Friday. During home games inside the Arena, fans can report issues with their neighbors in Carver-Hawkeye Arena by sending a text message to UI staff requesting their need for assistance. The text should be sent to 69050, then type the word “IOWA” followed by the issue and the location. The text message is received by UI staff, who will dispatch the appropriate response. Inappropriate or prank texts will be reported to the proper authorities.
- UI Police: (319) 335-5022
- UI Hospitals and Clinics Emergency Room: (319) 356-2233
- Lost & Found: Left items may be claimed at the UI Police headquarters, near section EE. Address later inquiries to Athletic Facilities Office, 120 Carver-Hawkeye Arena, phone (319) 335-9410.
Prohibited Items: The following items are NOT allowed inside Carver-Hawkeye Arena. Admission will be denied to anyone carrying the following items.
- Alcoholic beverages
- Banners and signs
- Coolers, thermoses, canned or bottled beverages (except sealed or emptied plastic water bottle – limit one)
- Large lens cameras (6” or more), video cameras or tripods
- Noisemakers, strobe lights or any other disruptive device
- Outside food (unless medically indicated)
- Animals or Pets (except service animals under the control of an individual with disabilities)
- Tobacco of any kind (including e-cigarettes)
- Weapons of any kind
All permitted items and patrons are subject to search. Purses and bags larger than 8.5” x 11” will be thoroughly searched at entrances which may delay admittance. The University reserves the right to refuse entry and/or reserves the right to eject anyone not adhering to Arena policies. Persons guilty of drunkenness or possessing or drinking intoxicants in the Arena will be ejected without refund.
Restrooms: Men’s and women’s restrooms are located throughout the concourse. Family restrooms are located on the concourse near sections DD and EE.