- Had season-high 10 points againt UConn (No. 27)
- Ranks 12th all-time for career 3-pointers made with 153.
- Started 30 games, missing two for injury
- Recorded season-high steals (4), five times, at Duke (Dec. 2), against UCF (Dec. 18), at Minnesota (Jan. 20), against Maryland (Feb. 14) and against Northwestern (March 4) averaging 1.7 steals per game.
- Scored season-high points (16) at Minnesota (Jan. 20), shooting 6-for-7 from the field
- Recorded season-high assists (5) against Illinois (Jan. 23) and Illinois State (March 18)
- Scored in double figures six times and registered three or more assists in 12 games
- Earned Academic All-Big Ten honors and named a Big Ten Distinguished Scholar
- Named to Iowa’s Dean’s List
- Played in all 30 games, averaging 30 minutes.
- Netted a career-high 27 points against Rutgers (March 11), draining a season best seven three-pointers and going 7-for-11 from the three-point line
- Dished out six assists to tie her most against Rutgers (Dec. 31)
- Tallied a team-leading 57 steals, ranking 57th in the country
- Scored in double figures in 13 games.
- Pulled in a season-best seven rebounds against Rutgers (March 11)
- Named to the Academic All-Big Ten team
- Played in all 30 games, making her first collegiate start against North Alabama (Nov. 14)
- Netted a career-high 22 points at Rutgers (March 1), draining a season best six three-pointers and going 4-for-4 from the three-point line
- Dished out six assists against Illinois (Dec. 31)
- Scored 11 or more points in five contests
- Pulled in a season best, three rebounds, against Minnesota (Feb. 27)
- Ranked fourth on the team for most three-pointers made (34)
- Attended Mount Notre Dame High School where she was coached by Dr. Scott Rogers
- Four-time first team all-conference honoree
- Four-time all-district selection, including first team accolades as a junior in 2018
- Three-time all-state selection
- Four-year varsity letterwinner
- Named Mount Notre Dame’s Most Valuable Player and Offensive Player of the Year in 2017, 2018, and 2019
- Earned team Defensive Player of the Year honors in 2016
- Two-time conference champion
- 2017 and 2019 state champion
- GGCL Conference Player of the Year
- McDonald’s All-American Nominee and USA Today All-USA Ohio Second Team
- Started 29 games as a senior, leading Mount Notre Dame in steals (73) and three-pointers (42.6 percent)
- Shot 53.2 percent from 3-point range and 50.5 percent from the field as a junior
- Started 21 games as a junior, leading Mount Notre Dame in scoring (15.6), steals (3.0), and three-pointers (53.2 percent)
- Started all 30 games as a sophomore in 2017, averaging 13.9 points, 2.5 rebounds. 1.9 assists, and 3.2 steals per game to lead Mount Notre Dame to a state championship
- Started 23 games as a freshman in 2016, averaging 11.4 points, 3.1 rebounds. 2.4 assists, and 2.7 steals to lead her team to a conference championship
- Played for Sports City U under head coach Bryce McKey
- Daughter of Ernest and Marne Marshall.
- Father played four year of basketball at Bellarmine University.
- Mom played a year of basketball at Aquinas College.
- Has three siblings, Noah, Luke, and Lily.