- Played in all 30 games, making her first collegiate start against North Alabama (Nov. 14)
- Netted a career-high 22 points at Rutgers (March 1), draining a season best six three-pointers and going 4-for-4 from the three-point line
- Dished out six assists against Illinois (Dec. 31)
- Scored 11 or more points in five contests
- Pulled in a season best, three rebounds, against Minnesota (Feb. 27)
- Ranked fourth on the team for most three-pointers made (34)
- Attended Mount Notre Dame High School where she was coached by Dr. Scott Rogers
- Four-time first team all-conference honoree
- Four-time all-district selection, including first team accolades as a junior in 2018
- Three-time all-state selection
- Four-year varsity letterwinner
- Named Mount Notre Dame’s Most Valuable Player and Offensive Player of the Year in 2017, 2018, and 2019
- Earned team Defensive Player of the Year honors in 2016
- Two-time conference champion
- 2017 and 2019 state champion
- GGCL Conference Player of the Year
- McDonald’s All-American Nominee and USA Today All-USA Ohio Second Team
- Started 29 games as a senior, leading Mount Notre Dame in steals (73) and three-pointers (42.6 percent)
- Shot 53.2 percent from 3-point range and 50.5 percent from the field as a junior
- Started 21 games as a junior, leading Mount Notre Dame in scoring (15.6), steals (3.0), and three-pointers (53.2 percent)
- Started all 30 games as a sophomore in 2017, averaging 13.9 points, 2.5 rebounds. 1.9 assists, and 3.2 steals per game to lead Mount Notre Dame to a state championship
- Started 23 games as a freshman in 2016, averaging 11.4 points, 3.1 rebounds. 2.4 assists, and 2.7 steals to lead her team to a conference championship
- Played for Sports City U under head coach Bryce McKey
- Daughter of Ernest and Marne Marshall.
- Father played four year of basketball at Bellarmine University.
- Mom played a year of basketball at Aquinas College.
- Has three siblings, Noah, Luke, and Lily.