- Appeared in 34 games with 33 starts
- Registered single-season career highs in points, rebounds, assists, blocks, steals, 3-pointers made, and field goals made.
- Her 143 assists are the third-highest mark by a junior in program history
- Led the team with 62 3-pointers made – a mark that ranks fourth all-time for Iowa juniors
- Scored in double figures 15 times and netted 15 or more points six times
- Dished out four or more assists in 22 of her 33 games played
- Netted a career-best 21 points on 7-for-12 shooting from the field, including 5-for-10 from 3-point range against Western Kentucky on Nov. 13. Also dished out eight assists and pulled down seven rebounds in the contest
- Dished out a career-best 10 assists in Iowa’s win at Nebraska on Feb. 25
- Academic All-Big Ten
- Played and started in 26 games
- Scored in double figures 14 times
- Scored 20 or more points twice
- Registered six or more assists in 10 games
- Led the team in free throw percentage, shooting 91.2 percent – the second highest single-season average in program history.
- Led the team in scoring on three occasions (Western Michigan, Iowa State, and Northwestern)
- Led the team in assists nine times
- Netted a career-high 21 points in games against Drake and Western Michigan
- Went 5-for-7 from the field and 4-for-6 from 3-point range to guide Iowa to its first win in Ames since 1989.
- Recorded single season career highs in points (281), assists (111), steals (18), blocks (6), field goals made (89), and 3-pointers made (51).
- Academic All-Big Ten selection
- Scored in double figures 11 times
- Started in 23 of 34 games
- Was a perfect 4-for-4 from the field and 2-for-2 from behind the arc in Iowa’s win at Rutgers on Jan. 17
- Had three or more assists in 10 games
- Recorded her second career high in as many games with 16 points on 6-of-7 shooting from the field and 3-of-3 from 3-point range at No. 13 Ohio State on Feb. 12
- Set career highs in points (14), free throws made (12) and free throws attempted (14) in Iowa’s overtime win against Michigan State on Feb. 9
- Dished out a career-high five assists in Iowa’s win over Rutgers on Feb. 2
- 2016 Iowa Miss Basketball
- 2016 Hoopgurlz Top 100 recruit (No. 79)
- Guided Mason City to its first-ever state championship in girls basketball in 2016
- Scored 1,589 career points in her high school career
- Three-time all-state selection by the Iowa Newspaper Association and Iowa Girls Coaches Association
- National Honor Society member
- Led her team to back-to-back state titles as a freshman and sophomore (2012 and 2013)
- Parents are Mark and Ann Meyer
- Has one brother, Matt, and two sisters, Megan and Macy
- Brother Matt plays basketball at Coe College and father Mark played baseball at Buena Vista University
- Health and Human Physiology major.