- Played in all 32 games, making the starting lineup in five contests
- Made first career start against Evansville (Jan. 3)
- Dished out season-high assists (4) at Penn St. (Jan. 25) and Wisconsin (Feb. 3), tying her career-high for fourth time
- Recorded career-high points (14), twice, against Illinois (Jan. 23), tallying career-high field goals made (6), and against Minnesota (Feb. 9), shooting 6-for-6 from the free-throw line
- Tied career-high rebounds (5) three times this season — versus Evansville (Jan. 3), at Wisconsin (Feb. 3), versus Minnesota (Feb. 9)
- Registered at least one steal in 16 games this season
- Earned Academic All-Big Ten honors
- Named to Iowa’s Dean’s List
- Appeared in 24 games, averaging 14.4 minutes per contest.
- Recorded career-best 13 points against Ohio State (Feb. 4), shooting 5-for-8 (.625) from the field.
- Sank 13-of-16 free throws on the season
- Went 3-for-4 (.750) from the three-point line against Maryland on Feb. 23.
- Tallied 14 3-pointers on the season
- Academic All-Big Ten
- Appeared in 27 games
- Registered nine points for a career best against in-state foe Iowa State (Dec. 11), shooting 3-for-3 from beyond the arc
- Scored five or more points in five contests this season
- Dished out four assists against North Alabama (Nov. 14), tying her career-high
- Sank 9-of-10 free throws on the season
- Academic All-Big Ten
- Appeared in 19 game games, averaging 5.9 minutes per contest
- Netted a career-high six points twice this season, including wins against N.C. Central and Illinois
- Registered a three-pointer in four contests, including three straight games against #21 Michigan State, Ohio State, and Illinois.
- Pulled down a career-best five rebounds in Iowa’s win at Ohio State. Also Netted three points and dished out an assist in the contest.
- Two-time honorable mention AP All-State selection in 2017 and 2018
- One of 13 girls basketball players listed on the IndyStar All-MIC team (2017, 2018)
- Guided three different teams to a total of four sectional championships, including Roseville Area High School (Roseville, Minn.) in 2015, Homestead High School (Fort Wayne, Ind.) in 2016, and Carmel High School in 2017 and 2018
- Set a Carmel High School record for 3-pointers made in a season with 65 in 2017
- Averaged 16.4 points, 3.3 rebounds, and 2.1 steals per game during her senior year
- Played for AAU Michigan Crossover Girls EYBL and led the EYBL in free throw percentage (92.0) in 2017
- Varsity letterwinner in basketball, track, and tennis
- Parents are Bola and Omobola Taiwo
- Has an older brother, Seyi