- Played freshman season for the Iowa State Cyclones under head coach Bill Fennelly.
- Started 24 of the Cyclones’ 28 games during the 2020-21 season, including the Cyclones’ NCAA First and Second Round tournament games against Michigan State and Texas A&M.
- Averaged 5.5 points and 3.1 rebounds per game, while shooting 36 percent from the field on the season.
- Tallied a career-best three blocks in her career debut against Nebraska-Omaha
- Registered career-high points (17) against Kansas State (Dec. 18)
- Scored 10 or more points in six contests
- Pulled in a season-best seven rebounds against Texas A&M (Mar. 24)
- Earned Big 12 Freshman of the Week, twice (Feb. 1, Mar. 9)
- As a four-year starter for Sycamore High School, she averaged 19.9 points, 7.3 rebounds, 4.5 steals and 1.6 blocks
- Four-year lettwerwinner at Sycamore High School, closing her high school career with over 2,000 points
- Named to the First-Team All-State by the Associated Press and was a three-time Daily Chronicle Girls Basketball Player of the Year
- Member of the All-Iowa Attack AAU squad, alongside teammate Caitlin Clark, that claimed a national title in 2018 at the prestigious Nike EYBL tournament, where she netted the game-winning 3-pointer in the championship game in front of NBA great Kevin Durant
- Finished as the national runner up in the 2019 Nike EYBL tournament
- Ranked No. 71 overall in her recruiting class by ESPN
- Daughter of Steve and Lisa Feuerbach
- Has two brothers, Nick and Isaiah and two sisters, Alyssa and Faith
- Born on May 21, 2001
- Business Major