University of Iowa Athletics
- Appeared in 17 games, including 15 starts.
- Team Captain.
- Preseason B1G Pitcher of the Year.
- Preseason D1Baseball Pitcher of the Year.
- Received Big Ten All-Tournament team honors.
- Posted a 6-3 record with a 4.15 ERA.
- Struck out 86 batters in 78 innings.
- Pitched seven scoreless innings in the Big Ten Tournament semifinal win against Michigan on May 27th, allowing two hits and striking out nine.
- Threw seven innings in the elimination game against North Carolina on June 4th, allowing four runs and striking out six.
- Struck out 10 batters against Western Michigan on March 25th.
- Struck out nine batters against Nebraska on April 23rd, throwing seven innings and earning the win.
- Playing for the Hyannis Harbor Hawks in the Cape Cod League in summer of 2022
- Went 7-2 with a 3.71 ERA in 14 appearances (12 starts), logging 63 innings
- Had 74 strikeouts to 23 walks… had seven or more strikeouts in five games
- Tied for second in Big Ten in fewest runs allowed (28), tied for fourth in wins (7), tied for sixth in fewest earned runs (26), eighth in fewest walks (23), ninth in ERA (3.71) and tied for ninth in fewest hits allowed (60)
- Notched his seventh victory, allowing three runs on three hits over 5 2/3 innings against Penn State (5/28)
- Tallied his sixth win, tossing five shutout innings, scattering four hits and fanning four against Indiana (5/21)
- Notched his fifth win, tossing a career-best seven innings, allowing one run on five hits and fanning seven in the series-clinching win over Purdue (5/8)
- Scattered three hits and allowed one unearned run over five innings in a no-decision at Nebraska (5/1)
- Earned his fourth win, tossing 5 2/3 shutout innings, scattering five hits and fanning a career-high 11 batters at Michigan (4/3)
- Gave up one run on five hits and fanned seven over four innings against Central Michigan (3/27)
- Allowed one run on three hits and struck out a career-high 10 in a no-decision against No. 12 Texas Tech (3/20)
- Tallied his third straight win (in his first career start), allowing two runs on seven hits over five innings at UC Irvine (3/13)
- Earned his second win, allowing two runs on three hits and fanning eight in a career-long 5 2/3 innings against Washington State (3/6) at the Frisco Classic… did not pitch in Corpus Christi due to forearm tightness
- Earned his first career win, pitching 3 2/3 innings of shutout relief, scattering two hits and fanning four against Bucknell (2/20)
- Went 0-0 with a 5.23 ERA in eight appearances with eight strikeouts in 10 1/3 innings
- Tossed a career-high 2 1/3 innings at Indiana
- Didn’t allow a run, struck out two and scattered two hits
- Got the final three outs in a combined shutout of Minnesota (4/11)
- Made his Iowa debut against No. 18/21 Michigan (3/7), tossing two scoreless innings and fanning a pair
- Top 500 prospect by Perfect Game
- Rated as the seventh-best prospect in Iowa by Perfect Game and the No. 4 RHP
- Rated as the fourth-best player in Iowa by Prep Baseball Report and the No. 2 RHP
- 2019 IHSBCA Super Team and 2019 INA first-team all-state selection after going 8-2 with a 1.99 ERA and one save
- Struck out 100 over 71 1/3 innings and allowed 45 hits
- High school coach was Jeremy Heinen
- Born Dec. 8, 2001
- Son of Dana and Kathy Langenberg
- Has a younger brother, Tucker, who will play collegiate football at Northern Iowa
- Open major