University of Iowa Athletics
- Made 29 relief appearances.
- Went 5-1 with a 3.55 ERA, fanning 59 hitters over 33 innings.
- Held hitters to a .153 batting average against.
- Did not allow a hit through his first seven appearances of the season, fanning 15 hitters over 7 1/3 innings.
- Threw a season high 4 2/3 innings against UNC in the Terre Haute Regional.
- Had a season high six strikeouts against Indiana in the Big Ten Tournament (5/25)
- Did not allow an earned run in 23 of his 29 appearances this season.
- Made 13 relief appearances
- Went 1-2 with a 5.52 ERA, fanning 25 to six walks over 14 2/3 innings
- Notched his first win as a Hawkeye, striking out five in 2 1/3 perfect innings in a win over Purdue (5/27) at the Big Ten Tournament
- Pitched a perfect ninth, fanning a pair, in a combined shutout win over Indiana (5/20)
- Struck out the side at Michigan on April 2 in his first outing since March 11
- Had five strikeouts in 3 2/3 innings at Texas A&M Corpus Christi
- Struck out four batters in his Hawkeye debut in an 11-1 win over Ball State (2/19)
2021 at Michigan State
- Went 1-1 with a 2.45 ERA in 15 relief appearances
- Had one save and was a part of one combined shutout
- Allowed 11 runs (eight earned) on 27 hits over 29 1/3 innings
- Finished with 39 strikeouts to 17 walks
- Pitched five innings in relief, scattering two hits and fanning seven against Maryland in his season debut (3/6)
2020 at Michigan State
- Made seven appearances, all in relief, posting a 1-1 record with 12 strikeouts in 7 1/3 innings as a redshirt freshman
- Picked up first collegiate win on March 1 vs. Ball State
- Rang up career-best three strikeouts in two innings vs. USC-Upstate (3/4), part of posting two or more strikeouts in five of seven outings
- Made Spartan debut on Feb. 16 vs. Morehead State and went two innings with two punch outs and only yielding one hit
2019 at Michigan State
- Two-time all-district honoree, earning first-team accolades as a junior after earning second-team honors as a sophomore
- Honorable mention All-Metro selection as a junior, as well as a second-team all-conference honoree
- Posted a 4-1 record in eight starts as a junior with a 1.86 ERA with 68 strikeouts in 46 IP, posting a .220 opponent batting average
- Tallied a 2-4 mark in eight starts as a sophomore, posting a 2.98 ERA with 57 strikeouts in 42 innings pitched, while logging a .174 opponent batting average
- Played summer league for PG Select Black, allowing one earned run in 19 innings
- Rated as the No. 5 pitcher and No. 7 overall player in Iowa
- Named the No. 7 pitcher and the No. 9 player overall player in Iowa according to Perfect Game
- Named to the 2017 Midwest Top Prospect Showcase and Top Prospect List by Perfect Game
- Earned PVHS Academic honors
- Four-year letterwinner
- Head coach was Bill Sandry
- Born Aug. 8, 1999
- Son of Matt and Jamie Christophersen
- Has a younger sister, Caroline
- Great grandfather played in the Chicago Cubs’ minor league system during the 1940s before going off to war
- Majoring in economics