University of Iowa Athletics
- Started 59 games, all at third base.
- Had a .315 batting average with 14 doubles and four home runs.
- Posted a .958 fielding percentage.
- Started the season on a seven-game hit streak, followed by an 11-game hit streak from March 7th through March 31st.
- Went 5 for 5 with five RBIs against Western Michigan on March 25th.
- Hit his first home run as a Hawkeye against South Dakota State on March 19th.
- Registered five three-hit games, including both games against Indiana State at the NCAA Regional (3 for 4 and 3 for 5).
- Hit 14 doubles — good for third on the team, including three multi-double games (Grand View 3/22, Western Michigan 3/25, Northwestern 5/18).
2022 at Pasadena City College
- ABCA All-America Pacific Association third-team All-American, first-team all-state (CCCBCA) and first-team all-conference in 2022
- Was named Pasadena’s 2022 Male Athlete of the Year
- Slashed .403/.454/.639 with 77 hits, 19 doubles, one triple, eight home runs, 53 RBIs and 42 runs scored
- Struck out 20 times with 14 walks
- Had 22 multi-hit games and 15 multi-RBI games
- Went 5-for-6 with two doubles, two singles and a home run and finished with four runs and seven RBIs in a win over LA Harbor, one of two games with five hits
- Pasadena record holder for single season hits (77), doubles (19), RBIs (53) and at-bats (191)
- Led team to regional CCCBCA Playoffs
- Team was ranked 15th in the state and finished fourth in South Coast Conference
- Team went 28-15 — the most wins since 1951
- Pacific League Player of the Year as a junior
- Two-time first-team All-Pacific League and first-team all-area selection
- First-team All-CIF and second-team all-state as a junior
- Team MVP as a junior
- Second-team all-area as a sophomore and freshman team MVP
- 2019 Sportsman of the Year at Arcadia High School
- High school coach was Nick Lemas
- Born Feb. 25, 2001, in Baldwin Park, Calif
- Given name is Dominick Raider Tello
- Son of Jayson and Vanessa Tello
- Has a younger sister, Rylee
- Majoring in human physiology.